Saturday, February 19, 2011

Letter from Brian dated 2/15/11

We got a letter from Brian tonight.  He has a request for anyone writing him - please put the date on your letter you are sending him and if you are writing back to him put the date of his letter on it some where so he knows you got his letter as well as the date you are writing to him. 

Today was training day 19 and we have swim qualifications this week.  I passed it yesterday we had to swim like a total of 100 meters fully clothed and with boot then tread water for four minutes.

He had a paragraph in there to Brandon telling him that he will be writing him again and how sorry he was about Brandon's loosing his friend Andrew.

6 comments:

Gary Holbrook said...

Great Idea. Make it easier on you, I think.

Aunt Vickie said...

Thanks, Lynn! I will share info with Uncle Kevin. He asks about you and your family regularly. Love you!

Lynn said...

I appreciate you sharing it with Uncle Kevin we had some very long conversations about my little pumpkin (and some good laughs at him too) at Mom-Mom Ruthie's. I miss all that time we all shared this time last year. Love you too and now the tears have started! LOL

pop pop said...

Sounds like my boy is doing ok

pop pop said...

Sounds like my boy is doing ok

Chris Barber said...

Lynn, you did good girl! This is amazing....and I'm even posting! (Just figured out how to use my cell phone last week! lol) Anyway, once again these darn kids have brought Lynn and I back together to help each other with our sanity. I must say I am sooo proud of Brian! My Marine Dad has always been my hero, now I have 2! Can't wait to see my "2nd Son"!!