Sunday, March 6, 2011

Letter from Brian dated 2/24/11

Sorry guys, I was still sick last week and didn't get my blog updated!   Brian was happy to get a letter I sent him last week with pictures of Lachelle and her little baby bump and the second sonogram she had a few weeks back.  I sent him the 1st sonogram as well so he could see the difference in the two sonograms and he said that he was showing everyone pictures of his baby!  LOL  He also said that he had a very interesting week.  He passed a 100 question test which you are required to pass to graduate (yeah) and then he went to the gas chamber!  He said they take you into a room and light the gas and then make you do 30 jumping jacks and then they break the seal of their masks.  He said people were freaking out and one guy passed out but he handled it well!  He said he didn't even move and he took small breaths so that he wasn't as messed up as most people.  Then they went to the rappell tower and fast rope. He did a helicopter simulator jump. Saturday the 26th they would be packing up all of their stuff and hiking to the rifle range for two weeks.

I had to laugh when I read this letter!  I told his father only our child would handle the gas chamber well. lol

No comments: